Supplemental Instruction is looking for students who:
- Are enrolled in six or more credits at KU.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale)
- A grade of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) in the selected course
- Content-competency as demonstrated by grade in course
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to work 12 hours per week; must be able to attend class sessions and do all of the homework in the selected course; must lead at least 2 SI sessions per week and hold anywhere from two to three office hours a week
- Demonstrate attention to detail as proven by previous work experience and application materials
Submitting Your Application:
The Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader job description can be found on the University of Kansas Employment website. To find the SI Leader job description, search for AAAC Supplemental Instruction Leader: Student POOL.
Application materials must include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for two faculty/instructors. Please see the job posting for more details about the application materials.
If you have any questions about submitting an application, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 785-864-7733 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.